The aviation company has an opportunity to implement the below mentioned operations due to diversity of helicopter fleet and possibility to install additional equipment:
- Air transportation of passengers, excursions, VIP flights.
- Transportation of air cargo by store or in a cabin.
- Construction and assembly operations.
- Air patrolling and monitoring of oil and gas pipelines and electric transmission lines.
- Medical evacuation (Medivac), search and rescue operations (SAR), emergency medical service (EMS).
- Flights to ships and offshore drilling rigs (offshore operations).
- Flights in connection with aerial visual survey and videos.
- Lease of helicopter with or without crew members
- Special tours and charters by helicopter ( hunting, fishing, climbing, and so on).
- Consulting services in construction of surface level helipads as well as elevated helipads (located on buildings, medical offices, offshore drilling rigs, ships, etc.).
Flights are operated by qualified and professional pilots holding the required international certificates. Flights are currently operated by “Agusta Westland” AW-139 (Offshore) helicopters, S-92A helicopters of Sikorsky Aircraft Corporation, AS 332L1 (Super Puma), EC 155B1 (Dauphin) Eurocopter helicopters, russian helicopters Mi-8-MTV 1 and Mi-171 as well as Cessna Skyhawk 172S aircraft, equipped with Centurion engines, provided for small aviation.
Besides flight services, different kinds of maintenance is performed for the above-mentioned helicopters:
- Base maintenance
- Line maintenance
These flights are operated by the company’s highly professional mechanical engineering personnel guided by Aviation Legislation of the Azerbaijan Republic, requirements and recommendations of International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) and European Aviation Security Agency (EASA).
Besides, “ASG Helicopter Services” LLC is the first and sole company in the Caucasian region having the right to offer full maintenance services to Centurion 1.7, 2.0, 4.0 engines manufactured by Centurion company.