We would suggest being familiar with rules of conduct within the aircraft while flying. Your familiarity with the named rules would allow you to escape from unpleasant incidents during the journey.
Every passenger becomes a participant of execution of aviation safety rules within the aircraft. According to the requirements of applicable legislation of the Republic of Azerbaijan, a passenger is responsible for the violation of established norms, rules and requirements of aviation safety on internal airlines. A passenger is also responsible the violation of established norms, rules and requirements of aviation safety according to international air law (international conventions on civil aviation) and interim landing airports (grounds) legislation notwithstanding with destination points.
Classification of violation of rules of conduct for passengers within the aircraft
Violation of rules of conduct for passengers within the aircraft during the flight means the following:
– Violation of rules established by “ASGHS” company (smoking, use of electronic and other means)
– Attacking aircraft crew (by using physical force), threaten and menace or prevent the crew from the fulfillment of their jobs, or diminish the ability of aircraft crew for the fulfillment of their responsible jobs;
– Attack other passengers (by using physical force), threaten and menace;
– Ignore the requirements of aircraft personnel or crew on compliance with aviation safety norms and rules;
– Use of narcotics and/or alcohol drinks, which lead to poisoning of organism;
-Hooligan acts, abuse, verbal outrage (humiliation), etc;
– To outrage old passengers and teenagers or use of violation (act);
– Intentional deterioration (annihilation) or break down of aircraft property or devices;
– Other violation cases (smoking without permission, use of electronic devices without permission, refusal to leave from passenger terminal or aircraft, illegal transportation of dangerous goods (cargo), etc);
– Any other act of criminal content posing danger and therefore deemed to be made accountable for criminal responsibility according to the criminal legislation of the Republic of Azerbaijan.
Passenger committed above-mentioned acts is deemed to have violated Rules of conduct in air transport of the Republic of Azerbaijan and on board of aircraft.
“ASGHS” Aviation Company also has introduced register and monitoring system of law-violated individuals, having not satisfied only with these methods. These individuals are included to the “List of Undesirable Persons” considering the danger level of acts of law-viloter for the public.
Except the input of information on law-violater to the “List of Undesirable Persons”, Aviation Company reserves the right to require the offender for payment of all expenses incurred by the Aviation Company as a consequence of his (her) illegal acts by court order.